Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quick tip for wrinkle-less clothes

Karachi is becoming just like New York where people's fast paced life is concerned, and like Thailand where traffic is concerned. We all have too many places to go and too much traffic to cross, that by the time we reach our destination we look like used tissue papers (for the lack of a better analogy. Go with it). I too face the same dilemma - although I'm already at the destination/event, working all day long makes me look like a crumpled paper (stay with me, this is going somewhere) by the time guests arrive. 

So, as I was procrastinating today (la de da) I came upon this lifesaving tip that removes wrinkles from your clothes in a jiffy, no matter where you are! 

I
had
to
share

As lifehacker says and I quote:

DIY blog Stylelist Home suggests you can fix those wrinkles no matter where you are by wiping down the shirt with a damp towel.

The nice thing about the damp towel trick is that it's possible to do in the restroom at work. If you don't have a cloth towel, paper towels can work in a pinch. Lay the shirt on a counter, press down with the damp towel, and you're done. If you have an hand dryer, stretch the shirt out under the dryer so it dries quick and continue on with your day. Of course, if you notice the wrinkles before you leave the house."
*Throwing my arms into air in Laurie from CougarTown style 'wut wut'*

Henceforth we all shall look like those Beverly Hill real housewives who, bytheway, even have skins with zero wrinkles!

Faucetwards, all you with Mary Poppin bags!

(There are more tips on how to remove wrinkles without an iron here >  Stylist Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment