Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rainbow Party Ideas

There goes the April Fool day with not much hype, in retrospect  I think I should have done some mischief on my blog or at least the facebook page, but since I'm such a great person instead I'm letting my virtuous side rule by bringing you a party theme idea. Rainbows! 

Who doesn't love rainbows? Except, perhaps the Grinch, but to be fair there are probably no rainbows on his side of grumpville. 

Sleighing on.

This is is a theme that is not gender specific and has a lot of potential to be explored. Here are a few ideas you can work with. 


Playdough party favours.


Rainbow of cakes


Rainbow coated cookies



Rainbor yarn decor

Rainbow candies.



rainbow cake. 

Teeny tiny rainbow cakes



These are just a few things you can do. You can even bring back streamers into style by making streamer chandeliers or streamer canopy. You see, when colour is not a limitation the possibilities are unlimited!



Oh, and don't forget to put gold at the end of the rainbow!



No comments:

Post a Comment